OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
The reduction of youth unemployment and the increase of youth employment rate is one of the main goals of European Union. Many European Project were concentrated on this topic and as result were created many useful materials. There are also available many Open Educational Resources (OER) that can be used to improve the professional preparation. This chapter is a result of the research aimed to identify the most interesting, useful tools that can help the young people to find a job. All projects were ordered in three groups. The fist one is destined for the youngsters, second - for supporting institution and the third - contains elements useful for both groups. For each Projects there is description of the content and the short description of the tools and there is also indicated the source where is possible to find more information.
The Open Colleges Career Quiz is designed to give you an understanding of your personality and the career areas that you would be best suited to. It takes less than 5 minutes! You should really check it out!
The platform was established by the European Commission to
facilitate freedom of movement of the employees by means of: international job placement, informing on living and working conditions in the Member States, identification and counteracting mobility barriers
The general objective of the project is the development of ICT,
foreign languages (VOLL and CLIL) and entrepreneurial skills mainly (e-enterprise), including creativity, innovation and risk‐taking by linking life‐long learning with the labour market and ensuring increased opportunities for participation on a modern, flexible and inclusive labour market of the target groups
Support packages for innovative SMEs, technology transfer,
access to finance, advice on EU law and standards, Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs), Speak up on EU law, Research funding
Practical guide to doing business in Europe (start ups, VAT and
customs, selling abroad, staff, product requirements, finance and funding, environment, public contracts)
The polish Employment Services Centre for Information and Consultation. Offers information and tools useful for job seekers, such as covering letter, interview, stress, advices for self employment, etc.
Guidelines for coaches of company founders with minority ethnic backgrounds as well as for the founders themselves
The main goal of the project was to develop a “toolbox” for the early recognition and reduction of the threat of students dropping out of school.
Digital library providing free teaching and learning materials (from full university courses to electronic textbooks).
Founded by Harvard University and MIT. Platform providing free and paid on-line courses from various universities and institutions. Possibility of receiving a certificate.
- New Eurydice publication: National Student Fee and Support Systems in European Higher Education 2017/18
- Call for Proposals: Civil Society Cooperation in the Field of Education and Training and Youth EACEA/26/2017
- Call for proposals: KA3 Joint Qualifications in Vocational Education and Training EACEA/27/2017
- Third call on European policy experimentations in the fields of education and training (KA3) will be published soon
- New Eurydice Brief published: Modernisation of Higher Education in Europe: Academic Staff – 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- 19. 10. 2017 New Eurydice publication: National Student Fee and Support Systems in European Higher Education 2017/18
- 17. 10. 2017 Call for Proposals: Civil Society Cooperation in the Field of Education and Training and Youth EACEA/26/2017
- 16. 10. 2017 Call for proposals: KA3 Joint Qualifications in Vocational Education and Training EACEA/27/2017
European Development Agency
(Coordinator of the project)
Evropská rozvojová agentura, s. r. o.
Milady Horákové 116/109 B,
160 00 Praha 6 - Hradčany
Phone: (+420) 222 769 700