OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
The reduction of youth unemployment and the increase of youth employment rate is one of the main goals of European Union. Many European Project were concentrated on this topic and as result were created many useful materials. There are also available many Open Educational Resources (OER) that can be used to improve the professional preparation. This chapter is a result of the research aimed to identify the most interesting, useful tools that can help the young people to find a job. All projects were ordered in three groups. The fist one is destined for the youngsters, second - for supporting institution and the third - contains elements useful for both groups. For each Projects there is description of the content and the short description of the tools and there is also indicated the source where is possible to find more information.
Platform providing free and paid on-line courses from universities and organisations worldwide. Possibility of receiving a certificate.
Online courses search engine. Gathers courses, it’s reviews and ratings from dozens of online platforms (such as Coursera and EdX).
online community allowing users to create or join learning or professional networks with people around the world interested in specific field of study. It provides an access to online learning resources (courses, classes, lectures, presentations)
Internet searching tool providing extensive list of open education resources classified in categories
collection of free and open online courses in variety of topics from life sciences, mathematics, social sciences. It offers also practical professional courses showing learners how achieved skills can apply to their potential careers.
Interactive Simulation Software with variety of tools for teaching and learning physics, chemistry, math, earth science and in biology.
is a collection of free and open online teaching, learning, and faculty development services contributed and used by an international education community.
A search engine on OER (Open Educational Resources). It is a very useful instrument to find a variety of courses.
Career related courses in the growing fields of Information Technology, Management, Business Support Services, Economics and Accounting and English Language and Communication.
Trainings in information technology-related occupations, games and learning activities to test acquired knowledge, but also in other areas (natural, formal, social science, humanities, etc.)
- New Eurydice publication: National Student Fee and Support Systems in European Higher Education 2017/18
- Call for Proposals: Civil Society Cooperation in the Field of Education and Training and Youth EACEA/26/2017
- Call for proposals: KA3 Joint Qualifications in Vocational Education and Training EACEA/27/2017
- Third call on European policy experimentations in the fields of education and training (KA3) will be published soon
- New Eurydice Brief published: Modernisation of Higher Education in Europe: Academic Staff – 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- 19. 10. 2017 New Eurydice publication: National Student Fee and Support Systems in European Higher Education 2017/18
- 17. 10. 2017 Call for Proposals: Civil Society Cooperation in the Field of Education and Training and Youth EACEA/26/2017
- 16. 10. 2017 Call for proposals: KA3 Joint Qualifications in Vocational Education and Training EACEA/27/2017
European Development Agency
(Coordinator of the project)
Evropská rozvojová agentura, s. r. o.
Milady Horákové 116/109 B,
160 00 Praha 6 - Hradčany
Phone: (+420) 222 769 700