Resources for youth workers
As we all know, job searching can be a stressful process, but there is a lot you can learn along the way.
This Trainers’ Pack for Youth Workers in Europe is intended to provide theoretical support and useful tips and tricks for youth workers and for people working in the field of youth and with youth, especially trainers, teachers, careen consultants or counselors and others.
This new resource contains the following chapters:
- Legal basis for the European Labour Market
- The available funding (Erasmus+, Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs, European Voluntary Service and others): how to use the funding effectively?
- The work mobility in the EU (the EURES network, the rights connected to European citizenship and other aspects): how can the opportunities of the common labor market be used?
- The recognition of acquired skills and qualifications throughout Europe (ECTS, ECVET, EuroPass, European Qualifications Framework and others):how can these be effectively used?
- Open Educational Resources (the ones created through past EU funded projects and accessible through the EST database, but not exclusively): where can they be found and used?
This tool was created with the support of the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union. Check it out!
English Czech Polish
- New Eurydice publication: National Student Fee and Support Systems in European Higher Education 2017/18
- Call for Proposals: Civil Society Cooperation in the Field of Education and Training and Youth EACEA/26/2017
- Call for proposals: KA3 Joint Qualifications in Vocational Education and Training EACEA/27/2017
- Third call on European policy experimentations in the fields of education and training (KA3) will be published soon
- New Eurydice Brief published: Modernisation of Higher Education in Europe: Academic Staff – 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- 19. 10. 2017 New Eurydice publication: National Student Fee and Support Systems in European Higher Education 2017/18
- 17. 10. 2017 Call for Proposals: Civil Society Cooperation in the Field of Education and Training and Youth EACEA/26/2017
- 16. 10. 2017 Call for proposals: KA3 Joint Qualifications in Vocational Education and Training EACEA/27/2017
European Development Agency
(Coordinator of the project)
Evropská rozvojová agentura, s. r. o.
Milady Horákové 116/109 B,
160 00 Praha 6 - Hradčany
Phone: (+420) 222 769 700